HOW TO BE A MEMBER
How to become a member of San Pablo MPC?
- First, the applicant must submit all the necessary requirements. Please note that all aspiring members must be of legal age.
- Second, he/she will be assessed by the San Pablo MPC officers for background checking.
- Third, he/she will receive feedback from the officers whether or not he/she is approved
- Last, once approved, he/she must pay the minimum required share capital, savings account /deposit and membership fee etc.
What are the requirements for becoming a member?
- Tin and SSS Number
- Xerox Copy Valid ID (SSS, Voter’s ID, PRC, Driver’s License, Passport, Postal ID, GSIS, Employment ID, OWWA, OFW ID, Senior’s Citizen, Unified Multi-Purpose ID)
- Barangay Clearance
- Two (2) latest 1×1 ID pictures and (2) 2×2 picture
- Proof of Billing (Meralco, Water Bill, Telephone, etc.) showing exact address
- Filled-up Application Form
What are the two types of membership?
ASSOCIATE MEMBER (minimum initial deposit P1,050)
Note: The Paid-up Share Capital- Preferred must be P2,000 within 2 years
- Paid up – Share Capital – Preferred P500
- Savings Deposit – P500
- Membership fee – P50
REGULAR MEMBER (minimum of P6,300)
- Paid-up – Share Capital – Common – P5,000
- May Tulong na May Tubo Pa Savings– P700
- Membership fee – P100
- Insurance – P460
- ID – P40
What are the benefits of a regular member?
- Can avail Loan
- Dividend and Patronage Refund
- Discount at San Pablo MPC Pavilion and Gerry’s Grill- Robinson’s Place Malolos
- Save Money
- Group Yearly Renewable Term (Life Insurance)
- Maternity assistance
- Damayan Benefit Fund
- Free coffee while inside the office
- Birthday greetings
- Scholarship Program (College) and;
- Other beneficial programs