HOW TO BE A MEMBER
How to become a member of San Pablo MPC?
- First, the applicant must submit all the necessary requirements. Please note that all aspiring members must be of legal age.
- Second, he/she will be assessed by the San Pablo MPC officers for background checking.
- Third, he/she will receive feedback from the officers whether or not he/she is approved
- Last, once approved, he/she must pay the minimum required share capital, savings account /deposit and membership fee etc.
What are the requirements for becoming a member?
- Tin and SSS Number
- Xerox Copy Valid ID (SSS, Voter’s ID, PRC, Driver’s License, Passport, Postal ID, GSIS, Employment ID, OWWA, OFW ID, Senior’s Citizen, Unified Multi-Purpose ID)
- Barangay Clearance
- Two (2) latest 1×1 ID pictures and (2) 2×2 picture
- Proof of Billing (Meralco, Water Bill, Telephone, etc.) showing exact address
- Filled-up Application Form
What are the two types of membership?
ASSOCIATE MEMBER (minimum initial deposit P1,050)
Note: The Paid-up Share Capital- Preferred must be P2,000 within 2 years
- Paid up – Share Capital – Preferred P500
- Savings Deposit – P500
- Membership fee – P50
REGULAR MEMBER (minimum of P6,300)
- Paid-up – Share Capital – Common – P5,000
- May Tulong na May Tubo Pa Savings– P700
- Membership fee – P100
- Insurance – P460
- ID – P40
What are the benefits of a regular member?
- Can avail Loan
- Dividend and Patronage Refund
- Discount at San Pablo MPC Pavilion and Gerry’s Grill- Robinson’s Place Malolos
- Save Money
- Group Yearly Renewable Term (Life Insurance)
- Maternity assistance
- Damayan Benefit Fund
- Free coffee while inside the office
- Birthday greetings
- Scholarship Program (College) and;
- Other beneficial programs
BE A MEMBER TODAY!
We’re in the business of providing financial solutions for the welfare of our members and it is our commitment to uplift their quality of life through our flexible loan arrangements and growing range of investments.
Get In Touch
333 Bonifacio St., San Pablo, City of Malolos, Bulacan
044 – 7912152
044 – 3050780
0916 – 6427419
Mondays to Fridays
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm